Assistance with Training Run – Korasie Route – 16 Dec 2017
We require assistance with seconding for our long training run on Saturday 16 December.
The run starts at 06:00 at the Simonstown yacht club and follows the John Korasie route. (Up Red Hill, towards Cape Point, Smit, Millers Point and back to Simonstown. Breakfast is available at Neptune’s if anyone wants to join after the run.
If you can assist, please contact Andy – email@example.com
Training Run – Saturday 09 December 2017
The run starts at Stepping Stones in Kommetjie. Time 06:00. Milkwood route. Bring water, strong legs and sense of humour.
Cape Town Sevens Rugby @ the Club
We will be opening the club on Sunday at 11:30 for the sevens rugby. Fires will be lit and the club will stay open until after the Blitz Bokke’s last game.
Come join in and dress to support your favourite team.
STBB Red Hill Marathon – 27 Jan 2018
Red Hill Marathon 2018 is around the corner!!!!!
In order to make our race a continued success we require the help of all of our members and family.
If you are able to assist, please contact Marietta Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you are licensed as a club runner you are expected to run in official club colours. This is:
• Club Vest
• Plain Black shorts / Running Tights / Leggings NB !!!!!
Thanks once again to those that have assisted with the Bar Duty rotation. Please find attached the new roster dated July to September. If there are any other old or new members that would like to assist and volunteer their time please drop me a mail to email@example.com
Don’t just be a licenced member; this is your club be part of it
Time Trial Assistance
Timekeeper for Wednesday Time Trials
We are looking to put a roster together so if you can help for 1 Wednesday per month or every second month, please contact Adrian Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org or 0794150070
Tina is available for membership and kit by appointment only. Please contact her by email (email@example.com).
Please note that only EFT’s and cash will be accepted, with the preferred payment method been EFT. The FHAC banking details can be found on the membership forms which are attached.
Training Runs and Races
Weekend Training Run – 09 Dec 2017 – Kommetjie –
· The run will start from Steeping Stones in Kommetjie on Saturday at 06:00.
· Please note that there is no seconding on the run. Bring your own.
Weekday Training Runs
· Monday 10km Time Trial: Fish Hoek Beach at 16:30
· Tuesday Nights Club Run: Start from the clubhouse at 18:15. Distance 8-12kms. All running pace is welcome we will regroup a few times on the run.
· Morning Group: Jim Scott has a group running from Fish Hoek Beach Tuesday’s and Thursday’s at 05:45am. Approx. 8kms
· Bottelary 10 and 21km Farm Run. Somerset West. 06:30